An exploration of that which is beautiful in the natural world and the human spirit...
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
- Name: Anne
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
VisionThe primary purpose of this blog is to serve as an instrument of self-expression. It is a place where I can share my photographs of the beautiful places I hike to. Because I am fascinated by the potential of blogging as an agent for change, I will also occasionally share my thoughts on ideas which are important to me, namely environmental protection, social justice, peace, human diversity, compassion towards animals, self-development, and communication. Comments and dialogue are welcome and encouraged!
- Sunfish Pond Delaware Water Gap
- Biking and Kayaking on Independence Day Weekend
- Hiking Lehigh Gap
- Valley Forge National Park
- Monocacy Nature Trail Bethlehem
- Letterboxing and Hiking at Beltzville State Park
- Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Green Acre Bahá'í School: Contributing to a Conver...
- Bahá'í Fast Day Twelve - Awareness of Abundance
- Bahá'í Fast Day Eight - Breaking the Fast with Fri...