Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! This season is one of my favorite times of year. I love the emergence of the new growth of Spring, the fragrant white and pink blossoms of magnolia and cherry, the arrival of warm breezes, and the reawakening of a new season.

I also love that many traditions consider this to be a sacred time, the celebration of Passover, Easter, Naw Ruz, and Ridvan. Many faiths have a period of fasting, reflection, and solidarity with all of humanity who share difficulties, followed by a time of renewal, rebirth, and growth.

Today I had a wonderful day with my family celebrating Easter. We share the traditional Slovak Easter foods and enjoy each other's company.

I hope you all had a joyous Easter and I wish you much happiness in this new season of renewal and growth.

Easter flowers for my family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter