An exploration of that which is beautiful in the natural world and the human spirit...
Sunday, May 11, 2008
- Name: Anne
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
VisionThe primary purpose of this blog is to serve as an instrument of self-expression. It is a place where I can share my photographs of the beautiful places I hike to. Because I am fascinated by the potential of blogging as an agent for change, I will also occasionally share my thoughts on ideas which are important to me, namely environmental protection, social justice, peace, human diversity, compassion towards animals, self-development, and communication. Comments and dialogue are welcome and encouraged!
- Ricketts Glen State Park
- French Creek State Park
- Chestnut Hill and Wissahickon Park
- Mount Tammany and Sunfish Pond and The Dunnfield C...
- Spring in Full Glory
- Lunchtime in Trexler Park
- Welcome Back My Feathered Friends!
- Green Faith Heroes: Interfaith Youth Group of Grea...
- Blue Marsh Lake, Berks County
- Spring Fever