Sunday, September 09, 2012

Bethlehem VegFest 2012

Sunday was Bethlehem VegFest. I had a great day eating delicious food, engaging in uplifting conversation, and meeting some of my favorite cookbook authors! I had a Buddha bowl from Balasia and a peanut butter brownie from Vegan Treats (recently named one of America's Top Ten Bakeries by online magazine Departures). I was fortunate to meet Victoria Moran of Main Street Vegan and Allyson Kramer of Manifest Vegan.

Jamie K. of Save the Kales telling her vegan story and showing us we can all be activists.


The Cinnamon Snail line. I didn't want to wait that long in the heat, but I'm sure what they were selling was delicious! (I just read on their website that they sell "food to help you transform into a being of pure light who can serve all living creatures simultaneously and eternally". Had I known that, I would have waited in line!)



Lydia from From A to Vegan, Allyson Kramer from Manifest Vegan, Chris from From A to Vegan, me, and Jamie K. from Save the Kales.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger o2bhiking said...

It sounds like a lot of fun! Art

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Art,
Yes, it was!

Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter