Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mount Tammany to Sunfish Pond, Delaware Water Gap

We had a beautiful day for a hike on Mount Tammany to Sunfish Pond. The weather could not have been better, mid eighties with very clear skies, hot in the sunshine, but with a nice refreshing light breeze.

View of the Delaware River

View from Mount Tammany

Sunfish Pond, my favorite place to stop for a lunch break

The light changed a little, now we can see the reflections of the clouds.

A rock sculpture garden created by hikers

Someone else was enjoying the sun also.

Serene view of the lake. A great cloud day!

We took the Appalachian Trail back, and stopped by Dunnfield Creek to cool off.

9 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger o2bhiking said...

Looks like a great hike, Ann. I love that first picture in particular. Art

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Art! It's one of my favorite hikes!
Anne

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger o2bhiking said...

I had to go back in again today Anne, just to look at those photos again. So nice! Art

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Art! So glad you enjoyed them!

Anne

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Miss Rachel said...

The Delaware Water Gap area is beautiful, and your photographs show that - very nice. My husband and I went on a trip there at the end of August last year, but unfortunately we had to leave early because Hurricane Irene was about to happen.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Miss Rachel, I'm glad you enjoyed my photos! Yes, it is a beautiful area. I hope you can visit again sometime!

Anne

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous stoppen met roken said...

I read your articles everyday, you have talent in writing, waiting for more updates

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous pilon said...

I can’t wait for more posts! When will you update your interesting blog?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Thanks so much "stoppen met roken" and pilon! I'm glad you enjoy the posts, I'll try to get some more posted soon. Thanks for stopping by!
Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter