An exploration of that which is beautiful in the natural world and the human spirit...
Thursday, September 10, 2009
- Name: Anne
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
VisionThe primary purpose of this blog is to serve as an instrument of self-expression. It is a place where I can share my photographs of the beautiful places I hike to. Because I am fascinated by the potential of blogging as an agent for change, I will also occasionally share my thoughts on ideas which are important to me, namely environmental protection, social justice, peace, human diversity, compassion towards animals, self-development, and communication. Comments and dialogue are welcome and encouraged!
- Hawk Mountain and the Skyline Trail
- Acadia National Park
- Green Acre Bahá'í School, Eliot, Maine, August 21...
- Zip Lining Canopy Tour
- Day at the Jersey Shore, and Ethiopian Food in Phi...
- Pulpit Rock and Pinnacle
- Ricketts Glen State Park
- Morristown National Historical Park
- Merrill Creek Reservoir
- Call of the Wild: Protection of Wolves