Saturday, October 27, 2007

After the Storm in the Whitehall Parkway

This morning was quite a bit cooler and it poured all morning. I love the change in seasons and the change in weather, it gave me a chance to have a leisurely breakfast and some hot cocoa and lounge around catching up on some reading. I also did some much needed organizing. This afternoon the skies cleared a bit and gave me a chance to have a nice long walk in the Whitehall Parkway.

These berries are everywhere



Golden Fall colors and stormy skies...

A path in the woods

Brilliant orange maple leaves against the Coplay Creek

Tonight is also Trick or Treat night in Whitehall. I'm peering out the window waiting for my first little ghouls and goblins to appear!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Amudha said...

Missing whitehall :(

-Amudha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter