An exploration of that which is beautiful in the natural world and the human spirit...
Saturday, September 06, 2008
- Name: Anne
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
VisionThe primary purpose of this blog is to serve as an instrument of self-expression. It is a place where I can share my photographs of the beautiful places I hike to. Because I am fascinated by the potential of blogging as an agent for change, I will also occasionally share my thoughts on ideas which are important to me, namely environmental protection, social justice, peace, human diversity, compassion towards animals, self-development, and communication. Comments and dialogue are welcome and encouraged!
- Late Summer in Trexler Park
- There's Just One Kind of Folks
- Biking Along the Lehigh River
- Phenom Thai Restaurant
- Lehigh Gorge State Park, Glen Onoko Falls
- I Love Mountains
- Ironton Rail Trail
- Family Vacation in Washington, DC
- Musikfest 2008
- Sushi at Sogo Fusion